Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday December 8, 2010

Weight 145.0 down .4 from yesterday

On my way to Dream Foundation Fundraiser where I will be all day. It is always challenging to find healthy and low calorie choices when out and about. I'll do my best and report back. I'll pack and apple and tangerine in my purse.

Breakfast
1 1/4 cup Shredded Wheat n' Bran (200 cal, 8 g fiber, 6 g protein)
1 tablespoon of raisins (45 cal, 1 g fiber)
1 cup of 2% milk (122 cal, 8.5 g protein, 31% calcium)
2 cups of hot tea with 2% milk and sugar (62 cal total)

VITAMINS

Snack
1 cup of chopped pineapple

I'm entering this the next morning as I often do, transcribing the notes from either my purse journal or the notepad I keep in my kitchen.

This is the week before my period and I'm starving. So to help my sister work at the Solvang Bakery Gingerbread Boutique fundraiser for the Dream Foundation is not the most ideal place to be when you are hungry and trying not to eat dessert. Actually, I'm not really a sweets fan and can walk by it any day of the week. As my friend Sarah said "Cheese is my chocolate." So that is truly me and I'd rather eat Cheese and Bread any day over cookies. But there is one giant exception: GINGERBREAD! I love Gingerbread and our bakery makes the best gingerbread so I sat there at the boutique and literally ate gingerbread samples the entire day. The hosts, The Spivey's, also made all sorts of food. So I'm going to list everything I ate but please know that this was not an intended Boost day, nor is it a Fiddle Diet day to replicate. I'm just trying to stay true on this blog to what I'm actually eating, so here it is for better or for worse. (and perhaps I should go back to my main goal during the holidays being to MAINTAIN weight and not lose)

Since I ate the food pretty much continuously from 10:30 to 5:30 I'm just going to list it without times or meals:

2 mini quiche
fruit from fruit platter
chobani yogurt that I packed
veggie tray with yummy dip
tea sandwiches (chicken salad, cucumber, etc.)
chocolate almonds from Jessica Foster

Then I went to make a Starbucks run about 3:30 and swung by Mike and Jill's and was hungry so had Veal Scaloppini and Asparagus.

Then picked up two Venti Starbucks Tea Latte's for my sister and me.

3 glasses of Champagne
Croccantini Crackers

Then back to Mike and Jill's for Fish Tacos! Delicious!

Definitely not enough fruit or water during the day even though I had 3 bottles of Perrier. I usually drink a lot more!



No comments:

Post a Comment