Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday December 10, 2010

Forgot to weigh this morning, which is a bummer because I felt lighter after yesterday.

Tonight we have a big wine dinner and you can bet I will be drinking lots of Champagne and wine and eating every course. So for sure a planned boost day and I've had very healthy balanced meals all day long in order to prepare for my feast tonight. (although, I'm still craving Grapefruit because Costco has been out that last two times I've gone so I'm missing that!)

I'll record all the food tomorrow night after the Army Navy Game

Breakfast
Fiber One Raisin Clusters
1 cup 2% milk
4 ounces orange juice
2 cups of tea

Snack
2 plain Finn Crisp without butter
Pomegranate Chobani Yogurt

2nd Snack
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds

Lunch
1/4 cup Fiddle Egg Salad on a bed of Arugula
1 cup Pumpkin Soup
Iced Tea

4:00 Snack
2 Finn Crisp with butter
Bites of meat and beans while I'm cooking Fiddle Slow Cooker Chili for Army Navy game tomorrow
Radishes
Apple



No comments:

Post a Comment