Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 11

Today was the Army Navy Game and we had a party and I was cooking most of the day for it. I'm exhausted and working on Christmas cards so I'm not going to type up what we ate today. But I kept it healthy and made The Fiddle Slow Cooker Chili for the whole group. Then I had big platter and bowls of fruit and tons of cut up veggies. Then my homemade chips with No-Chop Salsa and my sister's famous artichoke dip.

I just had Albondigas soup for dinner with cabbage slaw and more veggies and cinnamon iced tea.

We're leaving tomorrow to Disneyland for a three day trip. Then I have to teach a cooking class on Wednesday. I will resume my blog food journal on the 16th. I'll still be eating well and exercising and enjoying myself. I just won't have access to a computer and I know I'll be too busy when I get back to get all the info up.

ENJOY THE SEASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment