Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Was so hungry at 5:17 AM that I had to finally get out of bed and get something to eat. This happens to me a few times a month when I'm so hungry in the middle of the night or early morning that I have to get something to eat.

5:30 AM Breakfast
1 bowl of Go Lean Crunch (190 cal, 9 g protein, 8 g fiber)
1 cup 2% milk (122 cal, 8.5 g protein, 31% calcium)


9:00 AM second breakfast
1 1/4 cup Shredded Wheat n' Bran (200 cal, 8 g fiber, 6 g protein)
1 cup 2% milk (122 cal, 8.5 g protein, 31% calcium)
4 cups of hot tea with milk and sugar (31 each=124)
I need to go to the grocery store today to buy more fruit and veggies! I'm all out of grapefruit and I'd love some right now!

VITAMINS

Lunch
California Pizza Kitchen (will transcribe from purse journal on saturday)
1/2 order of spaghetti bolegnese
Arugula Asparagus Salad
3 glasses Iced Tea

Dinner
Los Arroyos
1 Crispy Beef Taco
5 tortilla chips and salsa
1 cup Cabbage Slaw
1/4 cup black beans
2 large glasses iced tea

Snack
1 cup of popcorn at Tangled movie with my girls




No comments:

Post a Comment