Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Note: this is what I'm actually eating, for better or for worse. Clearly, as the author of the Fiddle Diet, I know exactly how to eat to lose weight. This journal has two purposes: 1) to explore the ups and downs of weight and fluctuation as related to food 2) to be an accurate assessment of what I ate when my life is extremely busy and I'm working and don't have complete control of what I cook and eat. So this day wasn't a planned boost day and you can see that my weight gain the next day was affected. I also didn't eat enough fruit or drink enough water. And I usually have plain tea in the evenings and last night I had three giant mugs of tea with sugar. All fine and not a big deal, just be aware that this wouldn't be a day to follow as part of the losing weight plan.

Weight at 8:00 AM before breakfast: 143.4

Breakfast
1 and 1/4 cup Shredded Wheat n' Bran
1 tablespoon raisins
Hot Tea with 2% Milk and 2 teaspoons sugar
4 ounces of orange juice
Vitamins

10:30 AM Snack
1/2 Ruby Red Grapefruit

11:30 AM Snack
1/2 grapefruit
(and licked the beater of kitchenaide after making my daughter banana bread:-)

12:30 Lunch
Fiddle Peanut Butter and Jelly with 2 slices Ezekiel Raisin Bread
8 ounce glass of 2% milk
1/2 Ruby Red Grapefruit
Fuji Apple

4:00 Snack
Trader Joe's Seaweed Snack

5:00 Snack at Melinda's
handful of cherry tomatoes, a few grapes and tasted a spoonful of preserved peppers that were really yummy.

6:40 Dinner at our friends house
1 glass of red wine
large piece of turkey meatloaf
three slices of flank steak
1/2 cup of homemade ketchup (because it is so good!)
half cup of pistachios (47 pistachios are 170 calories)
Tomato, Cucumber and Parsley Salad
1 piece of my friends sushi roll
1 crust from my daughter's pizza

After dinner
3 large cups of decaf Constant Comment tea with half and half and sugar. (probably a fourth of a cup total)


No comments:

Post a Comment