Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday, November 29, 2010

Weight 147.0 6:30 AM down .8 pounds since yesterday morning!

Breakfast
1 cup Fiber One Raisin Clusters (170 calories, 11 g fiber)
1 cup 2% milk (122 calories)
2 cups of hot tea with 2 teaspoons of sugar in each cup and 2% milk
(31 calories each cup so 62 total calories)
1/2 grapefruit (52 calories, 2 g fiber without membrane)

Vitamins

Snack 10:00 AM
1/2 grapefruit (52 cal. Can you tell I love these! could eat two a day. I just can't get enough of them!)
1/2 crepe (ate it without even thinking about it. It was leftover from the girls breakfast. When I'm not trying to lose weight I often eat without thinking just because food is there. When you are trying to lose weight you want to be conscious of everything you put in your mouth and be sure you are eating it because you really are hungry and want to eat it and not because you just walked by it. Crepes aren't even fattening so it wasn't like I ate something bad for me, it was just that I wasn't even hungry and just ate it without thinking about it.)

Lunch 12:00
Jalapeno and Cheese Fiddle Scramble. My new favorite invention! I must type this up for Fiddle Recipe Blog very soon. Here are the quick directions: Seed and slice one jalapeno. Saute in 1 teaspoon olive oil. Scramble together 1 whole egg and two egg whites. Sprinkle with salt. Add 1 slice of cheddar cheese (90 calories) or cheese of your choice. Add Arugula or Spinach.
1 slice Ezekiel Bread
1/2 cup blackberries (I would have eaten a whole cup but there was only a half cup left.)
Cinnamon Apple Iced Tea (made from leftover hot tea last night)

2:00 Snack
1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
1/4 apple

3:00 Snack (Nirasha was cooking at friends house so I was in luck
to have these yummy things when I was so hungry!)
1 roast chicken leg and thigh
1 grilled beef kabob with 2 ounces of beef and mushrooms and tomatoes
2 Natural Ry-Krisp
Water

5:00 Snack
still not home and out registering Katherine for dance classes.
1 small Pinkberry Yogurt with fresh blueberries (150 calories, according to person who worked there)
1 hot tea from Starbucks (30 calories)

6:30 Dinner
3 ounces flank steak
1/2 baked potato with greek yogurt
plain arugula salad (mixed in with baked potato)
La Croix Sparkling Water Lime

8:00 After Dinner Snack
1/2 pear
La Croix Sparkling Water Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment