Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weight at 7:00 AM before breakfast: 142.4

Breakfast
1 and 1/4 cup Shredded Wheat n' Bran
1 tablespoon raisins
Hot Tea with 2% Milk and 2 teaspoons sugar
4 ounces of orange juice
1 mandarin orange
Vitamins

Snack
Fage 2% Blueberry Yogurt

11:30 Lunch
Fiddle Fried Egg Sandwich with Cheddar Cheese and Arugula
Carrot Sticks
Celery Sticks
4 ounces of Almond Dream Chocolate Milk
Perrier
Cinnamon Apple Iced Tea

2:00 Snack
1 cup Popcorn popped in oil
1 package of Trader Joe's Sesame Snacks
Apple

3:00 Snack
1 super pretzel (home size)
with soft cheddar cheese and mustard

4:30 Dinner
I had to eat early because I'm leaving at 4:45 to teach a cooking class
Fiddle Pot Roast with Rutabagas
8 ounce glass of milk

Taught Cooking Class in Hidden Hills

For some reason I gain weight when I teach cooking classes. I think in part it is because I am tired and so eat more. Also, I am up later and tend to be hungry afterward and will eat then. So here is everything I ate at the class since I have to taste what I cook to make sure it tastes right!

1/2 cup of Cranberry Sauce
Marcona Almonds and Pecans
Kale Chips
2 Scallops with Thai Chili Beurre Blanc
Red Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment